|Date of Birth:||20/07/1987|
|Current residence:||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Languages:||Fluent Dutch & English, moderate French & German, basic Swedish|
|Degree:||Bachelor Digital Arts & Entertainment|
Advance my career as a game developer and become more involved with the decision-making in the development process.
2006-2009: Bachelor Degree Digital Arts & Entertainment, University College of West Flanders, graduated with honor
2005-2006: Architecture, St Lucas Ghent
2000-2006: Don Bosco secondary Institute Zwijnaarde
|February 2009 – June 2009:||ExDream GmBh, Hannover. Internship as 3D artist|
|September 2009 – August 2011:||University College of West-Flanders,3D Lecturer|
|March 2010 – August 2012:||Eat3D LLC, DVD Instructor|
|October 2010 – May 2011:||Liquid Development, Contract 3D Artist|
|September 2011 – February 2013:||Splash Damage, London, Technical Artist|
|March 2013 – Current:||EA DICE, Stockholm, Technical Artist|
- Excellent communicator, forming the link between artists and programmers due to understanding of all development aspects.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of asset creation pipeline, both current-gen normalmapped as well as diffuse-only workflows.
- Knowledge of lighting, Global Illumination and HDR.
- Ability to rig & skin character, vehicle and weapon meshes.
- Traditional & digital drawing skills, ability to come up with original ideas & concepts and illustrate them.
- Scripting knowledge: Extensive Maxscript and basic MEL.
- Extensive HLSL knowledge, ability to use, adapt and create HLSL shaders, knowledge of realtime rendering.
- C++ Programming knowledge (STL, coding standards, DirectX).
- 3DS Max
- Vray renderer for 3DS Max
- Pixologic Zbrush 3.1
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Adobe Soundbooth
- Silo 2
- Unreal Engine 3
Apart from creating digital art my interests go out to all kinds of technology; I always enjoy reading up on that. I have also been driving and maintaining motorcycles for several years now.
I enjoy building, painting and tinkering with things in my spare time, as I like getting away from the computer a bit and broadening my knowledge of the world.
If I’d have to name some of my favorite movies, it would be Sky Captain and the World Of Tomorrow, Escape from New York, Mad Max, Sky Fighters and Death Race.
When it comes to gaming I enjoy(ed) a lot of games, but there are some I truly loved playing; Quake 3, Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed, Fallout Tactics, Red Alert 2, Faces Of War, FlatOut 2, STALKER, FreeLancer, Crashday, Gears Of War, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and AudioSurf.